We thank and appreciate clients for their business.
Below, find our payment and nonpayment policies. Policies are subject to change without notification.
HOSTING By Credit Card:
- We STRONGLY encourage clients to keep a second card on file, should the primary card payment be declined.
- Payment is due BY the first of the month.
- If our payment system DECLINES the card, you will be notified by email from Wheat Complete, LLC at
- Please respond promptly. A sample of this email is included below under the heading "NOTIFICATION EMAILS".
- The Hosting Late Fee is $35 and assessed on the 3rd of the month. This amount is ADDED to the late hosting payment. Therefore, to catch up on your hosting bill, your standard hosting fee + $35 is needed.
- Hosting Suspension occurs on the 7th of the month for nonpayment. The fee to unsuspend an account is $50. If your account has been suspended, your bill will include your standard hosting fee + $35 late fee + $50 reinstatement/reactivation fee.
- Hosting suspension includes the WEBSITE AND the EMAIL.
- After 30 days of nonpayment, the account and all assets will be deleted from the hosting server.
- Wheat Complete is NOT responsible for any missed communications due to nonpayment of hosting fee.
- Clients are responsible for the result of their actions in nonpayment of their account with Wheat Complete, LLC.
- All fees are accompanied by an email to the client's email address on file.
- The emails are programmed to come from Wheat Complete, LLC with an email address of
- Clients are notified when fee schedules are set up, 5 days prior to credit card billing, and upon successful or unsuccessful payment.
- A sample card declined notice is as follows:
Your scheduled payment to Wheat Complete, LLC failed
We recently tried to process your scheduled payment of $(hosting fee) on (date) and were unsuccessful.
This charge was attempted using your Visa account ending in (last 4 digits of the card that was declined).
To avoid future complications, please call us at (405)755-8187 to update your payment information, and to arrange for an alternate method of payment if necessary. When you call, please reference the following Customer, Transaction, and Schedule IDs:
Customer ID: (Your customer ID number)
Transaction ID: (transaction ID number)
Schedule ID: (schedule ID)
We hope to hear from you soon so that we can resolve this matter quickly.
Wheat Complete, LLC
PO Box 21464
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73156
(End notice sample)
NOTE: if you are facing a financial hardship and cannot pay, please call us to make special arrangements.